Saturday, May 2, 2009

Schools Almost Out!

We can hardly wait for summer to start! Justin & I will both be working full time but we are going to squeeze in as much fun as we can! Justin will be at the Blackfoot Walmart Pharmacy & I will be working on the Fuels Crew with the BLM... I'll post more about that once I know more about what I'll be doing! The cool thing is... I get 3 day weekends, so whenever Justin has a weekend off we'll be having fun. 
Some not so good news...I went running with my friends Cali & Kari and my right knee started hurting really bad. Cali had to run ahead to get her car and come back to get Kari & I. She really booked it! She was my heroin (female hero, not the drug!) So now I'm doing home treatment: I'm icing, taking NSAIDs for pain & inflammation, I bought new shoes and a jumpers knee brace, and anything else I can think of! I want to run races this summer! These girls are pushers! I'm so sore from lifting weights at the Gold's Gym with Kari and running with Cali. No Pain No Gain!
I ran a 5K last Saturday in 34min... so SLOW! Hopefully I'll improve my time over the summer. The knee only hurt a little bit after that race. I don't know what was wrong with it today! 
Justin & I went to Bajios tonight... finally a date night! Yumm! We are more in Love now than ever... I can't believe it'll be 2 years on June 14th! No worries, No kidos for a few more years! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I remember that day! You were in SO much pain! So, running is on for this summer! Fun runs are starting and I'm hoping you're going to be in on it! My working out is limited to mornings only right now. So if you don't make it to your wee-morning workout, text me! I love having you with us. You are a motivator!

    ReplyDelete