Saturday, March 21, 2009

We are Justin & Sarah Messenger. We met in July 2006, and started dating thereafter. We were later married in June 2007. I started Pharmacy School in August 2007 at Idaho State University, and Sarah started Nursing degree also at ISU. We will both graduate in May 2011, I with my Pharm.D degree, and Sarah with her Bachelors in Nursing. We live in Pocatello, Idaho. We love the mountains, rivers, streams of the Idaho wilderness. This summer we are planning a week's stay at Havasupai in Arizona, climbing the Grand Teton, as well as much water skiing, fishing and camping that can be accomplished.

3 comments:

  1. Whoot, whoot! So glad that you finally got it together and can now enjoy in the fun world of blogging. I'm really looking forward to reading all of your funny, uplifiting, educational, witty posts in the future. (if that sounded totally cheesy with a bit of sarcasm mixed in, then you were reading it right my friend!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Will and Is is theempeys.blogspot.com email me or Will your email and we will send you an invite to it. emilyempey5@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete